Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I agree, that the copyright of publications is to the arab researcher journal
All articles are permanently available online to the public without restrictions or subscription fees. All articles are free to be used, cited, and distributed on condition that appropriate acknowledgment is included. Authors are the owners of intellectual property rights. The published article is simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons (CC) Attribution License. “A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they have created”