Open access (OA) literature is digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Researches should be available and accessible to the broadest possible audience, without barriers. This is why we have chosen the open access model for all our journals.
All articles on journal.carjj.org are published under a Creative Commons 4.0 CC-BY licence. This means that the articles are immediately and permanently available online, in an easily readable format and archived wherever possible in internationally-recognized open access repositories.
Unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium is permitted provided the article is properly cited.
Anyone is free to:
- copy, distribute, and display the work
- make derivative works
- make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- the original author must be given credit
- for any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this work are
- any of these conditions can be waived if the authors gives permission
Statutory fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
For further details on the CC licence, please see the Creative Commons website.